JOIN OUR TEAM OF 6 RADIO STATIONS SERVING CENTRAL PA
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Join our Local Advertising Sales Team. Cumulus hires passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to WIN in a highly competitive, fast paced sales environment. Cumulus provides our teams with great products to sell, terrific training tools to help you succeed, and a sales system and culture where you can realize your full potential.
• Prospecting, networking and developing new business
• Becoming a knowledgeable resource in customer’s business
• Setting appointments
• Develop creative client-focused solution-based presentations
• Appreciation for sale process, performance and a results oriented sales approach
• Achieving sales goals
• Delivering exceptional world class customer service
PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT/REMOTE TECH
Looking for an opportunity to begin a career in radio? We are looking for motivated, outgoing, hardworking individuals to join our Promotions Street Team. Our part-time promotions team members represent the radio station and assist in our broadcasts and special events by working closely with each of our radio stations.
Promotions Assistant responsibilities include:
• Executing technical and physical setup of station events
• Interacting with listeners in a friendly & professional manner
• Driving and maintaining station vehicles and equipment
• Delivering exceptional customer service
• Working a flexible schedule of events that often includes weekends, weekdays, and evening events, as needed.
DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
The DSM is the local market digital sales expert that has an accomplished record of delivering client solutions coupled with successful sales experience in a related digital or broadcast field. The role of the Digital Sales Manager is to maximize revenue opportunities by assisting and cultivating in the sales of complementary digital products under the Cumulus C-Suite umbrella as well as the market’s/stations’ own assets (email, website, app, streaming, podcasts, video and social).
They will integrate digital products and services into our robust radio asset offerings and identify innovative ways to meet the marketing needs of new and existing clients. This is a leadership position and will be responsible for collaboratively working with the cluster’s overall sales leadership, coaching fellow sales team members on selling our C-Suite of digital products.
• Resident expert in all digital products offered by Cumulus
• Act as primary liaison with all selected third-party vendors
• Train and coach AE’s on digital advertising tactics & products
• Measure, grow and exceed digital sales & market share goals
• Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and execute digital packages and solutions
• Accompany Sales Representatives on Sales Calls
• Analyze and provide necessary sales reports, market analysis and identify growth opportunities for digital assets