JOIN OUR TEAM OF 6 RADIO STATIONS SERVING CENTRAL PA
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Join our Local Advertising Sales Team. Cumulus hires passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to WIN in a highly competitive, fast paced sales environment. Cumulus provides our teams with great products to sell, terrific training tools to help you succeed, and a sales system and culture where you can realize your full potential.
Cumulus offers coordinated RADIO and DIGITAL solutions to our clients that deliver Results and Return On Investment. Cumulus targets thousands of local businesses and introduces these companies to our large audiences and community of consumers. We can reach potential customers for local businesses ON-AIR, ON- LINE and ON-SITE.
• Prospecting, networking and developing new business
• Becoming a knowledgeable resource in customer’s business
• Setting appointments
• Develop creative client-focused solution-based presentations
• Appreciation for sale process, performance and a results oriented sales approach
• Achieving sales goals
• Delivering exceptional world class customer service
Cumulus Media York is looking for a Chief Engineer. The Chief Engineer manages the installation, maintenance and repair of studio, transmitting and ancillary equipment in order to maintain competitive signals in the market while complying with all FCC technical requirements. Includes responsibility for telecommunications, computer and networking systems.
• Maintains station operation through preventative and corrective maintenance
• Establishes routine maintenance procedures and schedules for all broadcast equipment
• Oversees and assist with the installation and maintenance of control consoles, audio routers, recording equipment, microphones, digital audio systems, transmitters, antennas, control systems, remote equipment, etc.
• Works with local management to coordinate remote broadcasts as needed
• Responsibilities include compliance with FCC rules and regulations, budgeting
• May require (on rare occasions) travel to other PA markets or towers
• 24/7 on call